Friday, November 12, 2010

Pad Thai @ Beerthai House Restaurant


After how many weeks of having lunch at this place, this is the first time I have ordered their Pad Thai, a classic Thai dish.

I was kind of surprised to see that for their version, they use a different kind of noodles that I'm used to seeing in pad thai dishes. I'm not sure what kind of noodles they are but they're almost like vermicelli or glass noodles. Besides that whole noodle confusion, the dish was tasty and served with good-sized shrimps. I make a point of saying that because I've tried pad thai dishes where they serve those dry packaged shrimps that taste like cardboard. Ick.

We also ordered their Tom Yum Seafood Soup with milk. Always a good dish to have on a rainy day.



Beerthai House Restaurant
Golden Mile Complex #01-96
5001 Beach Road, (S)199588
Tel: 63922491

Follow The Pescetarian Eats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails