Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mango Desserts @ Honeymoon Dessert

Mango Glutinous Dumpling

Mango Glutinous Dumpling (inside)

I've posted about Honeymoon Dessert before here. This time I brought my friend to try it out and we ended up ordering everything mango. 

Just like before, I ordered the Mango Sago and Mango Pomelo & Sago Sweet Soup. Along with that, we had their Mango Glutinous Dumpling and Mango Fresh Milk Iced. 

The Mango Glutinous Dumpling (pictured above) was the best. It had a generous slice of mango inside the coconut-covered glutinous ball. The fresh and cold mango was just perfect. We wanted to eat the dumplings one after the other. This is definitely something I will order again the next time I go back.

As for the Mango Fresh Milk Iced (pictured below), it was good. Simply fresh milk with mango slices, mango juice and crushed iced. Very like a traditional mango shake but more ice-y and less creamy.

Mango Fresh Milk Iced

Honeymoon Dessert
1 Harbourfront Walk
Unit #01-93, Vivo City
Singapore 098585

Follow The Pescetarian Eats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails