Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fried Fish Fillet with Sweet & Sour Sauce @ Tuk Tuk Thai Kitchen


To continue my previous post about lunch at Tuk Tuk Thai Kitchen, here's my review on their Fried Fish Fillet with Sweet and Sour Sauce (S$12).

First for a 12-dollar dish, I was expecting a bigger serving. I think it had no more than 10 fillets of fish in the dish with a lot of them only bite size. One serving would barely be enough for two people.

Second, the dish reminded me of the classic sweet and sour fish also popular in the Philippines. More on the sweet side with chunks of pineapples and tomatoes in the dish. Overall, it was tasty and refreshing. A great complement to the previously blogged about Salted Fish Fried Rice.

Tuk Tuk Thai Kitchen
#01-57/58/59, Golden Mile Complex
5001 Beach Road S(199588)
T: 6293 5101


Hours:
Mon to Sun: 6am - 10:30pm

Follow The Pescetarian Eats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails